For sale ioSafe 216 Fireproof/Waterproof 2 Bay Network Attached Storage Device in UK and tend to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!!
If you are looking for top recommended a Products IoSafe, then ioSafe 216 Fireproof/Waterproof 2 Bay Network Attached Storage Device is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. And also you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you compare with the other similar item which is on the internet. If you wish to know further of this products, just read its main features below. ( Check Price Now )
Product is very good!
- Fire Protection – Protects data from loss up to 1550F for 1/2 hour per ASTM E119. DataCast endothermic fire insulation technology protects your data from extreme heat. The DataCast formulation forms a chemical bond with water molecules that, at temperatures above 160F, releases water vapour to limit the internal temperature of the unit during a fire.
- Private Cloud – Access your data from anywhere from any device. Fast local access (up to 100 MB/sec). All your data is in one spot. Fast when you’re local and accessible when you’re remote with just about any smartphone, tablet or computers. Enjoy virtually an unlimited amount of data storage and accessibility with none of the vulnerabilities and high fees of the public cloud.
- Water Protection – Protects data from loss up to 10ft for 72 hours. HydroSafe water barrier technology is designed to protect data loss from fresh or salt water damage, including full immersion. While keeping your data dry, the HydroSafe technology still allows heat to dissipate during normal operation.
- Redundant Hard Drives (RAID) – Automatically mirrors and protects against hard drive failure. With RAID 1, your hard drives are automatically redundant to guard against a single hard drive failure. The ioSafe 216 can utilize two hard drives up to 4TB each. The drives are hot-swappable in case of failure and will rebuild the volume back to a redundant state upon replacement.
- Protects against data loss in fire up to 1550ºF, 1/2 hour Per ASTM E119
- Data Recovery Service – The ultimate safety net for the ultimate NAS, the ioSafe Data Recovery Service (DRS) provides a multi-use, no questions asked data and hardware recovery service. For any loss, no matter the reason, ioSafe will ship, attempt recovery, spend up to USD2500 per terabyte on forensic recovery if required and send data back on replacement product. First use of DRS has no deductible. DRS Pro is intended for our Pro-sumer and Business Users by covering the ioSafe device + the connected server or PC with limits up to USD5000 per TB.
- Protects data from flood, full submersion, 10′ depth, 72 hours, fresh or salt water
- Up to $5000 per TB of forensic data recovery
The ioSafe 216 is a fireproof and waterproof, network connected, multi-drive NAS/RAID storage device for terabytes of your precious or business data. Designed to be the centre of your private cloud, the ioSafe 216 is powered by a Synology DSM motherboard and operating system. It allows for fast access on your local network and remote access from nearly any device connected to the internet – all secured and protected by you. The ioSafe 216 is designed and assembled by ioSafe in California – a data storage co
Title: ioSafe 216 Fireproof/Waterproof 2 Bay Network Attached Storage Device
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment. Get The Great Price on the web we have explored the world wide web. Click link below to find the Best Compare Prices available.
How to choose the best product depends on several factors, and it’s important to sit down and consider these before you make the purchase to be sure you will be satisfied with your results.
This is a good time to read some reviews on the products you are considering. Pay close attention to what the most common positive ones are, and weigh this information against any negative factors. Do most people feel the product performs well?
See and Don’t totally rule out a possible selection just because there are a couple of negative comments, if there are many more positive one’s, as well. Some people just like to complain. It’s good to take all factors into consideration and then make your decision based on that. I hope you found this article helpful in determining what the best product is for you.